Saturday 26 November 2011

My favorite shop in Brux

Bonsoir lovelies! I'd like to share something special with you: my favorite shop ever in Brussels!  

Anytime I look for inspiration, harmony, beauty (or anytime I actually need to buy a piece of furniture) I visit Michel Lambrecht's antiquity shop, at a stone throw from the Sablon.

This place is truly an Ali Baba's cave for beautiful things, specialized in antique, eclectic lighting and furniture. The palette of color is calm and relaxing and you get an amazing choice of styles and objects. 

The Flemish owner is highly professional. He has an exquisite taste and believe me, he has always the right tips for everyone. Plus, it makes delicious coffee! 

I discovered his shop was also suggested in the Brussels Wallpaper - where it says he collaborated with Olga Polizzi from the Rocco Forte chain (Hotel Amigo). 

I do not know about you, but having a pleasant home is pretty important in my life. I do enjoy after a long working day to find myself surrounded by beautiful things. If you share this feeling, then have a look at it:
Rue Watteau, 18 
B-1000, Brussels
(it is opened on Sundays too!)


PS If you are a really good client, you get to visit his secret shop....

All photos via Michel Lambrecht

No comments:

Post a Comment